Cough Assist Device Clearance System
HINOR Cough Assist Device Clearance System Assessment: to understand the patient's condition, weight, physical strength, whether there is pulmonary infection, or not. Chest radiograph can be used to understand the location of infection through chest radiograph, auscultation lung and location of rales.
Place of Origin:China (Mainland) Brand Name:HINOR Model Number:HICAS3000
Type:airway clearance system Function:cough assist device Frequency:5-15/22Hz
Pressure:1.5-4.0KPa Timer:1-15min Input power:500w
Weight:6.5kg Size:28*26*22cm Certificate:ISO CE
The use of vibration sputum exhaust machine
(1) First, connect the power supply, choose the appropriate knocking head and put on disposable headgear
to avoid cross infection.
(2) Choose the frequency (20-30cps) and time of vibrating Sputum Ejection Machine (2-4 times a day,
5-20 minutes each time).
(1) The patient's lateral position, direct the percussion head on the chest, one hand gently grip
the percussion head handle, the other hand to lead the percussion head, light pressure, in order
to feel the patient's reaction. It
(2) The order of vibration is: from up to down, from outside to inside, each part taps for about
30 seconds, then moves to the next part until the whole chest (avoiding the scapula and the spine).
For infected areas, the percussion time should be prolonged, the frequency increased, and the
pressure on the percussion head should be increased by hand, so as to promote the deep sputum excretion.
(3) When you finish one side, turn over the patient to the other side.
(4) The sputum should be absorbed in time after the vibration of sputum.
(5) After expectoration, we should observe the changes of sputum volume, nature and color.