Portable Home Nebulizer Machine System for Adults NBB11
portable home nebulizer machine system price for adults NBB11 NBB11 Description of portable home nebulizer machine: The HINOR NBB11 portable home nebulizer machine system goodprice,for adults weights 1.86kg,particle size less than 5 microns,sound pressure level <53dB(A) and liter flow range...
Our portable nebulizer machine is doing heat exchange with the air flow to absorb heat from the air, through evaporation to reduce the temperature of the air and increase the humidity. Its implementation of air humidification and cooling process have the effect of dust control at the same time.
The HINOR NBB11 portable adults nebulizer machine system has good price, which with the features of weights 1.86kg, particle size less than 5 microns,sound pressure level <53dB(A) and liter flow range belows 12L/Min.
|1||Produt Type||Compressor nebulizer for adults|
255(H) x166 (W) x 108 (D).
class II equipment, Type B applied part.
Sound Pressure Level
Liter Flow Range
5°C to 40°C 30% to 95%RH
- 40°C to 70°C 10%to100%RH
50~106 Kpa (7.3~15.4 psi)
Less than 5 microns
1. Place home compressor nebulizer on a stable, sturdy and flat surface such that the unit can be easily reached when you are seated.
2. Pull out the power cord from the base of the unit and make sure that the unit is in the “OFF” (O) position by pressing on the left side of the switch.
3. Plug the power cord into a 115VAC/60Hz wall outlet.
4. Connect one end of the nebulizer tubing into the air outlet connector.
5. Add the prescribed medication through the opening on cap using an eyedropper or pre-measured dose container.
6. Assemble mouthpiece and T-piece and insert into the top of the nebulizer cap. If an aerosol mask is used, connect the bottom of the mask to the top of the nebulizer cap.
7. Connect the tubing to nebulizer air inlet connector.
8. Turn the power on to start the unit.
9. Implement the treatment by placing the mouthpiece between the teeth. Inhale and exhale through the mouthpiece.
10. If aerosol mask is used, place mask over the mouth and nose.