Breathing Hand Held Compressor Nebulizer Treatment
breathing hand held compressor nebulizer treatment Description of hand held compressor nebulizer: The NBB04 Nebulizer is a hand held compressor nebulizer for nebulizer treatment with kits,The NBB04 Nebulizer is intended for adult and pediatric patients consistent...
Breathing nebulizer machine is mainly used for the treatment of various upper and lower respiratory diseases, such as colds, fever, cough, asthma, sore throat, pharyngitis, rhinitis, bronchitis, pneumoconiosis and other tracheal, bronchial, alveolar, chest diseases. Inhalation atomization is an important and effective treatment method for the treatment of these respiratory diseases. The drug solution is atomized into small particles by using our machine, then enters the respiratory tract and lung deposition by breathing inhalation.
The portable nebulizer treatment can achieve the objective of painless, rapid and effective treatment, whihc is intended for adult and pediatric patients consistent with the indications for the aerosol medication.
176mm(H) x160mm (W)x 115mm(D).
class II equipment, Type B applied part.
Sound Pressure Level
Liter Flow Range
5°C to 40°C 30%to95%RH
- 40°C to 70°C 10%to100%RH
|13.||Usage||beathing nebulizer treatment|
How to cleaning the nebulizer:
NOTE: Clean the Nebulizer set after every use and at least once a day.
The Nebulizer set is single use.
1. Turn the power off and unplug from the wall outlet.
2. Remove the tubing from the air inlet.
3. Disassemble mouthpiece, T-piece, nebulizer cap, chamber and baffle, and wash in hot water with dish washing soap. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Mix one part of white vinegar with three parts water in a clean container. Submerge mouthpiece. T-piece, nebulizer cap, chamber and baffle cap for one half hour.
5. Remove the components from the solution an let dry