Oxygen content detector is a personal portable gas detection alarm. Its sensor uses electrochemical sensors, responsive, suitable for industrial and mining enterprises in the ambient air continuous detection of oxygen concentration percentage, when the environmental concentration is high, the high limit, low sound, light, vibration alarm, warning site personnel as soon as possible Evacuate the danger zone. Widely used in petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, gas, coal, metallurgy, electricity; municipal, telecommunications, traffic tunnel construction safety testing; electronics, semiconductor industry and other places.
1, pocket, small size, easy to use.
2,9V laminated battery-powered, easy to carry.
3, suitable for non-continuous monitoring of the occasion to use. Stable performance, accuracy of 0.01%.
4, cheap, practical.
Display: 3 1/2 bit LCD display
Range: 0.01% -5.00% 0.0% -50.0% 1% -100%
Basic error: <± 3% F.S or ± 0.03% (whichever is greater)
Response time: 25oC, within 15 seconds to reach 98%
Stability: <± 1.5% F.S or ± 0.03 / 24h (whichever is greater)
Temperature Compensation: Auto: 0-50oC (NTC)
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration Detect...
- Oxygen Content Detector Operation M...
- Oxygen Content Detector
- The Function And Principle Of Ozone...
- Oxygen Content Detector Main Features:
- Oxygen Content Detector Technical D...
- Ammonia Leak Detector Characteristics;
- Sprayer Development History
- Principle Of Sprayer Operation
- How Oxygen Concentrators Work
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator To EU ...