10LPM Digital Flowmeter Electric Medical Oxygen Concentrator Machine Store POCA06-10L
10L portable home fill glass blowing glass art oxygen concentrator regulator for sale POCA06-10L Description of 10L portable home fill glass blowing glass art oxygen concentrator： The HINOR POCA03-10L portable glass blowing, glass art oxygen concentrator with regulator. Being used in art glass...
Oxygen inhalation can effectively treat emphysema, pulmonary heart disease and chronic bronchitis. It can slow down the patient's hypoxia symptoms and significantly improve blood oxygen saturation, which is more effective than single drug treatment. So our delectric oxygen conentrator is suitable for the adjuvant treatment of patients who need oxygen therapy.
It is a digital flowmeter oxygen concentrator with regulator with simple and convenient operation, and the continuous oxygen supply takes a long time. It uses a process in which oxygen from the air is oxidized and reduced in solution, without the dangerous hydrogen produced by electrolysis.
We have exported glass blowing oxygen concentrator to EU, middle easy, AU, USA and some other countries. OEM service of glass blowing oxygen concentrator is available.
1. Long time working 24h/7days
2. PSA technology, need no chemicals.
3. Over 90% oxygen delivery from 1-10LPM.
4. Easy to move with handle and wheel.
5. Timer function.
6. Big screen, simple operation, safe and reliable.
1 to10 LPM
12 psi ( 83 kpa )
220 V, 50 Hz, 3.4A (Max.)
2~9 LPM 93%±2%,10 LPM 90%±3%
Average oxygen concentration
at 2 l/min: 94%
342mm(L) x368mm(W) x572mm(H)
Time Cycle / Pressure Swing
1. Clean the air filter at least once a week. The steps of cleaning see the Air Filter and Oxygen Outlet Connector.
2. Change the felt of the Inlet Pre-Filter at least once half a year. Follow those steps:
Open the Important Safeguard pull out the Inlet Pre-Filter, Pull out the old felts from the Inlet Pre-Filter （two sides）. Then insert the new felts to the Inlet Pre-Filter each side, insert the Inlet Pre-Filter and close the Important Safeguard.
3. Change the Bacterial Filter at least once a year. You can not change this by yourself, you must contact your HINOR Medical provider change this for you.