3L 93% Low Purity Alarm Samll Medical Oxygen Concentrator Generator for Home Use POC-03M
3L 93% low purity alarm samll medical oxygen concentrator generator for home use POC-03M POC-03M Description of alarm function samll medical oxygen concentrator： The HINOR POC-03M is our small medical oxygen concentrator genertor with low purity alarm and OCI ,over 93% O2 purity and light...
All of the home use oxygen concentrators sold by our company meet the standards of medical grade. Patients with severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, coronary heart disease, and low blood oxygen content can achieve remarkable results after use. It provides you with 93% pure oxygen to meet all requirements, and costs less to install and run than bottled or liquefied oxygen.
We also provide professional oxygen therapy and regular maintenance service.
1. It is a oxygen concentrator for home use with the features of small size, portable and easy to carry.
2. Fashionable design with big LED screen.
3. With Timer, convenient use.
3. Cannula, headset inhaler available.
4. Long-term oxygen concentration is stable and reliable.
5. Imported USA molecular sieve.
6. 24hours/7 days long time working
7. Less maintenance, change the filter on time
Delivery Rate (Lower delivery rates available for low application)
1 to 5 LPM
8.5 psi ( 58.6 kpa )
220 V, 50 Hz/ 110V 60Hz
1~3 LPM 93%±2% WITH OCI
Operating Environment Range
Temperature 10℃ to 35℃,
Humidity 15% to 95%
Atmospheric pressure 50~106 kpa (7.3~15.4 psi)
Sound Level ( ISO 8359:1996 from front )
Time Cycle / Pressure Swing
Low oxygen puity, power off, high pressure, power off
Maintenance alarm function
Clean the Cabinet
1. Disconnect the Oxygen Concentrator Unit from all external power sources.
2. Wipe the cabinet with a clean cloth and any commercial (bacterial-germicidal) disinfectant.
3. Intake Filter Change
Every 800 hours of running time, please check the air filter, or change it when it is black.
a. Disconnect the Oxygen Concentrator Unit from all external power sources.
b. Open the Air Intake Cover .
c. Take out the Air Filter.
d. Replace a new Air Filter.
e. Replace the intake Filter Cover.
f. Change Air Intake Filter every half years.
Clean the humidifier
a. wash the humidifier separately in hot water with disinfectant.
b. Immerse the humidifier parts into the 1:3 white vinegar and hot water liquid for 30 minutes
c. Clean the humidifier parts with the clean water