5 LPM PSA Quiet Respironics Oxygen Machine Oxygen Bar Equipment POCA04
5 lpm PSA quiet respironics oxygen machine oxygen bar equipment POCA04 POCB04 Description of 5 lpm PSA quiet respironics oxygen machine ： The HINOR POCA03 is 5 lpm PSA quiet respironics oxygen machine oxygen bar equipment,with flow rate is 1-5L/M and 93+/-3%@5L oxygen purity.low oxygen purity...
The maximum oxygen concentration of our respiromics oxygen machine can be more than 95%, which can be adjusted with a large flow of 1-5l. It has the function of oxygen production and atomization. It has the advantages of simple operation, rapid oxygen production with high concentration and low noise.
1.Offer oxygen at 93% purity at 1- 5 LPM, improve respiratory diseases
2.Very lightweight and portable, weighs only 15.4kgs.
3.Easy to transport by the caster.
4.it is very quiet, only 45dba.
5.Easy access to all filters for your changing them.Easy to absorb, the effect is good
6.Convenient patient controls and handles good for user. Save the cost of hospital going back and forth.
7.low purity alarm, visible if the units oxygen purity falls below 85%.
8.The screen is clear at a glance, easy to operate, open to use, simple and convenient operation method.
1 to 5 LPM
8.5 psi ( 58.6 kpa )
1~5 LPM 93%±2%
Operating Environment Range
Temperature 10℃ to 35℃,
Humidity 15% to 95%Atmospheric pressure50~106 kpa (7.3~15.4 psi)
36 x 33 x 53.6 cm
Time Cycle / Pressure Swing
Standard Accessorizes of oxygen bar equipment
Front View (Figure 1)
2.Green Power light—illuminates when your concentrator is operating
4. Flow meter knob
5. Flow meter
6. Circuit breaker – (selected units) resets the unit after electrical overload shutdown.
7. Oxygen outlet—oxygen is dispersed through this port.
8. Monitor-indicate the condition of system pressure status; oxygen purity status and indicate electric hour meter
9. Red Service Required light—when illuminated contact your Medical provider.
10. Normal Oxygen (green) light-(the LED display normal oxygen)
11. Low Oxygen (yellow) light-(the LED display low oxygen)
Back View (Figure 2)
12. Important Safeguards
14. Power cord and /or IEC power connector.
15. Air filter—prevents dirt, dust, and lint from entering your unit.