5L Mediclal Portable Oxygen Conentrator Machine for Patients POCA06
5L mediclal portable oxygen conentrator machine for patients POCA06 POCA06 5L mediclal portable oxygen conentrator description： The HINOR POCA06 is a medical portable oxygen concentrator machine for COPD patients and other oxygen therapy .Max flow rate is 5L with digital flow meter or normal...
5L mediclal portable oxygen conentrator machine for patients POCA06
5L mediclal portable oxygen conentrator description：
The HINOR POCA06 is a medical portable oxygen concentrator machine for COPD patients and other oxygen therapy .Max flow rate is 5L with digital flow meter or normal flow meter, you can choose oxygen OCI function or not.
Detailed info of 5L mediclal portable oxygen conentrator:
1. Fashionable design, easy to operate.
2. Lightest in weight;, only about 14.9kgs.
3. Portable, small size, easy to move with caster.
4. PSA technology, no chemical materials; safe and reliable.
6. Delivery High oxygen purity:≥90%@5L;
7. Timer function.
How your 5L mediclal portable oxygen conentrat works:
Oxygen concentrators are the most reliable, efficient, and convenient source of supplemental oxygen available today, the oxygen concentrator is electrically operated. The unit separates oxygen from room air which allows high-purity supplemental oxygen to be delivered to you through the oxygen outlet, although the concentrator filters the oxygen in a room, it will not affect the normal amount of oxygen in your room.
IMPORTANT PARTS OF YOUR CONCENTRATOR
Please take time to familiarize yourself with your POCA06-5L oxygen concentrator before operating.
Before using this product, make sure you have the following items:
．1 User manual.
．1 Oxygen concentrator set.
．1 Adapter-for connect Humidifier.．1 Oxygen Outlet Connector
Front View (Figure 1)
1. Power Switch
2. Circuit breaker – (selected units) resets the unit after electrical overload shutdown.
4. Oxygen outlet—oxygen is dispersed through this port
5. Flow meter
6. Flow meter knob
7. Monitor-indicate the condition of system pressure status; oxygen purity status and hour meter
8. Green Power light—illuminates when your concentrator is operating
9. Normal Oxygen (green) light-(the LED display normal oxygen)
10. Low Oxygen (yellow) light-(the LED display low oxygen)
11. Red Service Required light—when illuminated contact your HINOR Medical provider
Back View (Figure 2)
13. Air filter—prevents dirt, dust, and lint from entering your unit
14. Product specification lable
16. Power cord and /or IEC power connector
Specifications of 5L mediclal portable oxygen concentrator:
0.5 to 5 LPM
8.5 psi ( 58.6 kpa )
230 V, 50 Hz, 1.4A (Max.)
1~5 LPM 93%±2%
Average oxygen concentration
at 2 l/min: 94%
Time Cycle / Pressure Swing
Packing of 5L mediclal portable oxygen conentrator: