Beauty Spa Equipment Skin Care Oxygen Infusion Facial Machine
Beauty spa equipment skin care oxygen infusion facial machine POC-03B WHITE Description of skin care oxygen infusion facial machine： The HINOR POC-03B –our skincare oxygen infusion facial machine as a professional beauty spa equipment it is popular, and win good market reputation, good for...
Oxygen is helpful for beauty since oxygen absorption can enhance the aerobic metabolism of human cells, strengthen skin nutrition and help skin instauration flexibility. Our skin care oxygen facial machine can achieve these functions through high out pressure for oxygen spray and injection.
All the technologies of our instrument require no consumables. It has long service life, can work continuously for 24 hours, carry out many projects and have a strong practical function.
BASIC TREATMENT PROTOCOL：
1. Cleanse and exfoliate the skin.
2. Use the HINOR system to deliver a spray of concentrated Oxygen
3. Spray concentrated liquid serum products to the skin.
4. Continue with facial masque, massage and/or other treatment products
1. Free oxygen supplier, get oxygen from air.
2. Nice design, OEM available.
3. Simple and easy operation
4. Do not need any supplements of oxygen.
5. Anytime any where to get continuous oxygen.
6. Operation safe and reliable working without noise
Delivery Rate (Lower delivery rates available for low application)
1 to 5 LPM
8.5 psi ( 58.6 kpa )
220 V, 50 Hz/ 110V 60Hz
1~3 LPM 93%±2%
Operating Environment Range
Temperature 10℃ to 35℃,
Humidity 15% to 95% Atmospheric pressure 50~106 kpa (7.3~15.4 psi)
Sound Level ( ISO 8359:1996 from front )
Time Cycle / Pressure Swing
|Air Brush Specification|
Fluid Cup Capacity
The step by step process and how we make our skin care efficient
Hinor Oxygen Infusion Machine beautys system is a complete skin-care system, created in accordance with a step by step concept. To reach the targeted results the products have to be associated together correctly and applied following a certain chart:
Step-1: Cleansing products for skin cleaning
Step -2: Exfoliating products
Step -3: Serums and pure essences
Step -4: Masks, with full face mask for oxygen therapy
Step -5: Creams